20oz I Served I Sacrificed, American Flag Skinny Tumbler

Flag tumbler 20oz stainless steel skinny tumbler with sublimation design: "American flag - I Served I Sacrificed".

Make this gift for your other half, guy, or men special with the message had in the layout with nationalism and also respect for God.

This item is a special design, secured by the DMCA. And it will be an excellent gift for you to buy for your sweetheart, spouse, or woman on Halloween.

Skinny-tumbler-I-Served-I-Sacrificed-American-flag-tumbler

Product info:

This 20oz stemless glass is an excellent travel companion, sturdy, and also all set for any type of journey. Made from double-wall stainless steel, it maintains materials hot or chilly for those long journeys. Also features hi-def dynamic edge-to-edge printing.

  • Made from stainless steel.
  • Double-walled - keeps contents hot or cold.
  • 20oz fluid capacity.
  • 8.25” height x 2.75” diameter
  • Printed in the USA.
  • Dishwasher safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Spooky Season, Fall Vibes Vintage Tumbler

Afro Queen, Melanin Girl Magic Christmas Glitter Tumbler

20 Oz Skinny Tumbler Autumn Leaves Pumpkin Thanksgiving Plaid